Friday, February 23, 2007

Three miracles this week to share from Coach Don

Dear Friends,

Two miracles happened for me this week, and one wonderful healing, that I want to tell you about.

The first was a synchronous event, that was other-worldly. I was talking with my brother Dave on Tuesday night about a particular kind of investment direction that he's studying, and that I looked at a few years ago, hadn't thought of much since, and just had some thoughts about it last week. Dave is high on this idea, and I said I'll check it out some.

When I got home, in my mailbox was a brochure about this very same investment path, something I hadn't received any info on for a couple of years. I smiled and told my partner about it that night.

The second miracle happened when I drove away from a meeting with a client, declaring that I wanted to increase my income to a certain amount per month, and asking Spirit and my angels to help me do this. 2 hours and 35 minutes later, a friend called, offering a business venture, and said that he knew I wanted to raise my income to the very same amount that I had stated in my prayer request earlier that day. I hadn't talked with him in over a year about money.

And the healing happened when I met with another client, and opened up our session to Spirit, asking for help and guidance, and it came to us both in the same words during our meditation time.

Miracles are all around us, all the time. Step #1 of my "7 Steps to a Month of Miracles" says,

"Pay attention daily to synchronicity and serendipity as it occurs, and make note of it."

This action not only embeds the miraculous in our own reality and thinking, but it also brings the miracles we experience into the very stories of our lives, which others then see us living. It makes it truly real when we take this action, and sustains it.

Write in your miracle stories. I'd love to share them with everyone!

In the Miraculous,

Coach Don

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home